Celebrating five years of meats, treats and tunes, Finger on the Pulse is proud to present their season ending BBQ Blow Out with Gwynnett St and Computer Magic on August 15th at Good Company in Williamsburg. Gwynnett St, Williamsburg latest two start restaurant, offers a warm and welcoming dining experience with creative Modern American cuisine. The restaurant is housed in now defunct Graham Lounge, the same building where FOTP got their start seven years ago. Computer Magic will be spinning music on the platters that matter, putting together their unique mix of dreamy pop and electronic goodness. Complimentary drinks will be provided by evian and Brooklyn Brewery.
You can get tickets here.
Early Bird (Gets the BBQ Worm): $10 GA (Gaurenteed Spot) / $15 VIP
Day of BBQ: $10 GA / $20 VIP
Theses VIP tickets get you the following:
* A Plate of BBQ inspired food from Gwynnett St
* A Pint of Brooklyn Brewery Beer.
* Complimentary evian water.
* Early access at 6:30.
* Raffle Ticket for Awesome Prizes.
* Commemorative Silk Screened Tote Bag from Luther Himes.
* Free issues of New York Magazine
* A totally awesome time.